How to measure your ring size?
To determine your size, we strongly advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
Measure your finger
- Use a length of string or a strip of a paper and wrap it around the base of your finger where you'll be wearing the ring.
- To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. We recommend selecting a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- Mark with a pen where it joins and then measure the string / paper in millimeters with a ruler to measure the length up to the mark.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to identify your ring size. If your ring appears to be between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
- Are you buying for someone else? Try to get access to one of the person's rings to measure it.
Measure from a ring
The perfect way to find out someone else ring size.
- Pick on ring that's fits the best.
- Take a ruler and measure the diamanter inside the ring in millimeter (mm).
- Scroll down to the measurement chart to find the perfect match.
- The sizer must fit snugly to produce an accurate size.
- Finger size can change depending on the time of day and weather; for the most accurate measurement, measure your finger across multiple times of day, and on multiple different days to compare.
- Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold or wet, as they will be at their smallest.
- Choose the ring size of the largest finger which you'll be wearing the ring. When measuring, round off the closest whole millimeter.
- Do you want a looser fit? Select one up from your normal ring size.
- For our chain rings - The ring has a chain so it is trickier to put on. We recommend one size bigger than your normal ring size.
If you would like further assistance, we would be delighted to welcome you to contact our customer service center or visit our Flagship Store at NK. We offer complimentary returns accordance with our Conditions of sale.